San Diego, CA
A world leader in consumer goods manufacturing is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner.
Bachelors Degree required.
- MUST have prior (3-5 plus years) logistics/supply chain planning experience in a fast paced consumer product manufacturing operations environment.
- Strong computer skills (SAP experience helpful)
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for implementation of strategic supply chain agreements with suppliers, including material release agreements & inventory management strategies.
- Responsible for inventory management and the applicable reporting methods including DOS and excess/obsolete.
- Reviews MRP and/or action messages to initiate supply chain requirements with the focus being short to medium term (1-6 months).
- Responsible for order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers.
- BOM execution.
- Interaction with various support groups to accomplish new product process and the execution of the UP's production plan.
- Work with brand manager and various support groups to accomplish the new product implementation process.
The company offers the salary rates (commensurate with experience), a profit sharing plan, 401K plan, along with an excellent "benefits" package.
If you are looking for a stable, profitable, growth oriented company who not only is a world leader in its field, but truly appreciates and understands the "role" the individual employee plays in successful company operations.......then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.